See our Field Hockey tours
First thought to be played by the Persians, field hockey has deep roots in many cultures and has a long history. Some say you can trace the game back to the Japanese discipline called Dakyu and developed into the game we love today seen throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
It is currently one of the most popular amateur sports, played in more than 100 countries on all continents, and has one of the highest levels of participation by women. Our tours offer the best combination of competition, training and cultural experiences for your team whether spring training or preseason action!
OUR BEST SUGGESTED DESTINATIONS:
These are our recommended countries for Field Hockey, please consider that we are able to organize your tour in other European countries too.
- Flights booking
- Deluxe Motor Coach for all transfers
- Bilingual Tour Manager available 24/7
- Accommodations / Friendly matches
- Training sessions and pro training session
- Breakfasts and dinners (lunches if required)
- Pre-game meals / Community service
- Adventure activities (kayaking, SUP, hiking, bike tour, etc)
- Sightseeing and excursion / Tickets for sport events
- Museums ticket admissions / Insurance
- A lot of fun and much more!